Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nov 20, 2005 3:19am

This is from my journal in 2005.

"Well it seems that we may have a baby today. At about 3:00 this afternoon I lost my mucus plug (which looks alot like snot - like alot of snot) yucky.

I got the urge to clean both bathrooms today so I did (That was before losing the plug.)

We decided about 6:30 to go get some dinner and walk around since nothing was really happening. So we went to Weinersnitzel and Petco. We wandered around for awhile and then came home.

I went to look for something in my office and decided it really needed to be cleaned so I spent about 1 1/2 hours cleaning it. Then I came out and did dishes and vaccuumed the living room.

I then went to bed about 11:40. At 1:44 I was awakened by my first REAL contraction. I've had them about every 2 -5 minutes since then. It's 3:28 now and if they keep up until 4:00 then we are going to the hospital. I lost more of my mucus plug about 15 minutes ago. I will write more later.
41 weeks 3 days"

No comments: