Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Catch up

It's been way too long since I've updated. Things are going well.

My baby turned 3 and had a great birthday. He had a really fun birthday party. Basically we just had family there but we still had at least 25 people there. It was a Lightening McQueen party (surprise, surprise) Amanda made his cake. This isn't a great picture of it but you get the picture:
This is Ben eating his cake. He wanted the tire
We bought him the Leapster2 for his birthday and he spent quite some time hanging out in the hallway playing his game.

He had tons of fun and got lots of wonderful presents.

Other news and pictures:
Ellie is able to sit up for about a minute on her own!
Will has two teeth!
I got them all dressed in their christmas outfits and wanted to take a picture. I couldn't get one where they were all smiling. These are the two best ones..
(this one cracks me up with Ellie's face.)
I took these pictures of Ellie last night and they cracked me up.
I promise to try to be better at posting. I really need to post about sleep issues (AGAIN! We are back to being up every 2 hours all night long. Which makes them so tired and they are so cranky during the day.) Have I mentioned Twins are HARD?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Poor thing - I didn't get a chance to talk to you on Sunday but I heard you say you were having sleep problems again. Twins are hard. And the sleep thing is the WORST part!

Chelsea said...

i almost did that same cake for henry. it was one of those pick up the pan in the store, put it back, pick it up, put it back. i finally decided against it, saying maybe next year, since i had done a cake for his party two weeks previously and didn't want the one on his actual birthday to be a big deal. and of course i ended up making it a lot fancier than it needed to be.