Monday, March 28, 2011

Not babies anymore - Part 1, Ben

I figured since my last couple post have been more AAM (all about me) posts I do one that just focused on the kids.

They are growing so quickly!!! I can't believe I don't have babies anymore. They are officially "big kids"
Ben is now 5. He's in Kindergarten and loving it. He loves to learn. He can read now (which doesn't help when Mommy and Daddy are trying to spell words to each other so the kids don't understand. Pig Latin here we come!)
I can't get over this smile. It gets me every time.

 He loves to do crafts with Mommy. Painting, coloring, cutting, cooking, etc.


 He loves his family. He's a great big brother. Him and Ellie are inseperable. She copies everything he does. Thankfully he is generally a really good kid.
I love him so much.

No comments: