Monday, March 28, 2011

Not babies anymore - Part 3, Ellie

And now for our little Princess who loves all things gir..... LOL I can't even finish the sentence. She is also almost 3. She loves Superheroes and hates princesses. Her favorite superhero is Captain America.
She hates Barbies and pretty dresses. She does love the color pink and Backyardigans. She is constantly making faces.
 


She is quite the fiesty one. She's totally full of personality and has an attitude twice her size. She has a temper to match her hair but can be the sweetest little girl when she comes up and hugs me with both arms around my neck and says "I love you Mommy"
She is so much fun and there's never a dull moment with these 3
I sure do love her.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I can't believe how big they all are. It feels like just yesterday you were planning on trying for one more. Gorgeous, Melody, truly.