Monday, July 07, 2008

Loving Life

I am loving life. It really is hard having twins and a toddler. It's really exhausting and overwhelming at times. But the rewards are AMAZING.





How can you resist this?







As you can see the babies are talking and smiling now. I didn't get video of Will yet because he slept most of the day! Let's hope that tonight goes as well with him :)



We had so much fun with Ben tonight. He was playing outside in the sandbox and was COVERED in sand. So I took him over to the hose to wash him off. I rinsed his hands and feet and then I noticed his shirt was had sand all over it so instead of just brushing him off I squirted his shirt. Then I chased him around the lawn with the hose. After a little while of chasing him I gave him the hose and let him chase me. He kept yelling "Run, Momma, Run!!" He chased me for about 10 minutes when Jim came out and let Ben chase both of us. Ben and I were soaked. It was so much fun.

My cousins came over this weekend and she showed me the Mei Tai Wrap. I want one of these so bad!! I've seen woman carrying two babies using the wraps - one on the front and one on the back. I don't know how comfortable I'd be carrrying both of them. I guess when they get bigger it would be more doable. I found a website that has a pattern for one. WooHoo!!

I am off to bed. Everyone else in the house is asleep. I just need to set things out for the nighttime wakeups (diapers, wipes, etc) and then I am headed to bed as well. I promise to update on how the sleeping is going soon.

No comments: