Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ellie's Blessing Dress

The dress isn't completely finished. It is going to have two pink bows on the front with ribbons hanging down. It also needs the snaps put on the back. I couldn't wait to post it so here it is
Here is a close up of the top
And a close up of the bottom
I adore this dress and I can't wait to see Ellie in it!
Edited to Add: She's going to wear it to church on Sunday even though we aren't blessing her there. Will is going to wear his outfit too but his is just a store bought outfit. I will post a picture of it tomorrow. (It's in their room and I'm not risking waking them up)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, that is beautiful!! I think I got Isabel's dress at JC Penny. Not even close to how beautiful that one is.

I'm sad you aren't blessing them at church - maybe they will wear their blessing outfits though?

Melody said...

She's going to wear it to church on Sunday (Will is going to wear his outfit too but his isn't as awesome) How sad is that?

You guys are invited to the blessing. It's right after church. If you need directions let me know. (If your available.)There will be tons of kids there too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars!!! That is soooo beautiful! Your mom is very talented! I can't wait to see her in it! I wish we could be there for their special day, we will be thinking of you guys.