Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Give me Five Monday (oops Tuesday)

I'm a day late but here's
Today's Give me Five Monday
Give Me Five things you haven't done in a long time that you would like to do again.

I love thinking back to old times and every time I do, I always end up with the same question, "Why has it been so long since I've done that?" So let's make a list and then *maybe* think about doing them!


1. Get my nails done. I used to go every two weeks and get my nails done. I love it. It was my "me time"I haven't had them done since I got pregnant with the twins.
 
2. Ice skating. I haven't been ice skating in YEARS but I would love to do it again. (I'd probably break my neck now) I can still remember the smell of the ice skating rink.
 
3. Horse Back Riding. I can't remember the last time I rode a horse.
 
4. Roller Coasters. I don't think I've been on a roller coaster since Ben was 9 months old and we went to Disneyland with my cousin Eric, his wife Abby and their family. I used to love roller coasters. It will probably be a awhile before I go on one again. With three young kids we don't plan to go to an amusement park anytime soon. It's not as much fun when someone has to sit out with the babies.
 
5. Swimming. I have yet to venture into a swimming pool this year. Partially because my c-section incision has just now healed and partially because I'm really embarassed by the way that I look now. I have to do something about it.

P.S. I finished Breaking Dawn today!! I have to say I LOVED IT!!  So awesome in fact I got the book yesterday at 4:00pm and finished it today about 2:00pm.

2 comments:

Abby said...

We should plan another Disneyland trip, huh? That was SO FUN.

I have to say it's been ages since I've been ice skating or horseback riding and I would LOVE to!

How we look when we swim is overrated....I say it's all about just enjoying being in the water and cooling off. Nevermind how we look. :)

I'm SO jealous that you've finished Breaking Dawn!!!!!!! I have yet to get my hands on it and I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.

BeccA's Buzz said...

Swimming is awesome, I love it and I need it to stay sane. Now, I'm not talking about swimming laps I'm talking about playing in the pool or a creek or a river LOL Great list, I don't care if it was on Tuesday, I leave the Mr. Linky open for an entire week just in case someone wants to participate later :) Great list, you should totally go swimming sometime soon!