Friday, September 26, 2008

Live and Learn

I think we actually did find the key! CIO seems to have worked. Tonight I laid the twins down at 7:50 and they were both asleep by 8:00!!! I no longer wake Ellie up to nurse if Will wakes up in the middle of the night.

I really wish we had done this with Ben. He fell asleep in the car at 5:00 and slept for 30 minutes. He didn't go to sleep until 9:40pm. Oh well such is life. At least they are all asleep now.

I spilled Rasberry Lemonade on my wireless keyboard yesterday :( Do you have any idea how hard it is to use a computer without a keyboard?. Thankfully I got a new one today. It's awesome!! It's a Logitech Wave
It has buttons that I can program so I can just push them and go to my pictures or the internet or the calculator. or whatever. I ♥ it.

No comments: