Friday, February 27, 2009

The post with no name

I started this post a week or so ago and just haven't been able to finish it. So I figured I would try to finish it and get it posted. Here goes:

It's been too long since I posted. For some reason I can't seem to find anything to post about. Actually that's not true, There's been stuff to blog about. But I get writers block every time I try to start. Here's our life in bullet points:

  • Will has 6 teeth now.

  • Ellie has 4 teeth.

  • Will can pull himself up on furniture and cruise around.

  • Will can also crawl on his hands and knees. Up until today he would just do the army crawl.

  • We've all been sick. Jim got it first, then Ben, Will and me. Ellie barely got sick at all. Jim got it the worst.

  • Jim almost lost his job but it seems pretty ok now.

  • Will bit me three or four times while nursing and my right breast was so painful that you can barely touch it. It made me almost cry to nurse on that side. There were two little holes where he bit me. It looked like I was nursing Reneseme (LOL that's for Twilight fans. - I just reread Breaking Dawn) The pediatrician (I mentioned it during an appointment for Ben and the ped knew we were in between primary care doctors so he checked me out. AWESOME DR! ) gave me an antibiotic to cure the infection which took away the pain. Will hasn't bit me in over a week thank goodness! I would cringe every time I'd go to nurse him because I was so scared of being bit again. It was REALLY Painful!

  • Ellie knows how to clap when you say "Yeah!"

  • Ellie will copy me and Ben when we shake our head and say "No! No! No!"

  • Ben had a horrible rash. On his front and his back. I took him to the doctor and it turns out his excema has returned. He gave me a prescription for a cream and told me to coat him in lotion. ( should have remembered that's what we had to do when he was little)

  • Ellie can pull herself up to standing. We had to lower her crib on Monday. She was still at the highest setting until then.

  • Ellie can't resist a laundry basket. If there is a full one near her she has to empty it. There's one next to her crib and today when I went in to get her up from her "nap" (she didn't sleep) There were two towels and two sleeper jammies in her crib.
  • Will said "Mama" today. (I can't say for certain that he knew what he was saying but I was down the hall and he saw me and started crawling to me and he said "MaMa"
  • We went on a  tour of a preschool the other day. Ben will be going in Sept. I think he's pretty excited about it. (Not that I think he's really aware of what preschool is. He knows preschool is learning and fun but he doesn't understand this preschool isn't at our house and Mommy isn't going to be there. )
I think that is our updated life. Now for the part you are really here for - PICTURES:

Standing in their crib (no he's really not THAT much taller than her. I think he's on his toes)
Ellie's stink face
Will trying to watch tv over the table
Ben's monster face
Will's First mohawk
Ben
Ben's rash
My Boys
Ben painting a volcano
Jim and Ben ( I LOVE THIS PICTURE)
Ellie with her crazy smile in the laundry


    No comments: