Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Jim!!

Today is my hubby's birthday. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so grateful that he's mine and that he decided to stick it out with me all these years.

He is an amazing dad. He is so awesome with our kids and I learn things from him everyday.

He is a wonderful husband. He does so much for me. He loves me in spite of me. I try every day to show him how much I love him and how grateful I am for him in my life.

He is a hard worker. He works so hard for our family. He loves his job and does his best everyday. (Although even when he hated his job he still worked very hard at it and gave it his all) He is such a great example to me and our kids.

He is super smart! He can answer just about any question that I have. He can do huge math problems in his head.

He can fix anything. I love how handy he is.

He is creative. He has a great eye for art and is my assistant at many photo shoots.

He is such a great guy and I hope he has a wonderful birthday!!!
I love you baby! Happy 35th Birthday




No comments: