Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Meet my babies - Ben





Benjamin Edward was born on Nov 21, 2005 at 3:52pm. He weighed 8lbs and was 20 inches long. He has grown so fast and has such a funny personality. He will do almost anything for a laugh (I wonder where he gets that from - Jim) Yesterday he came up to me and said "Momma, I smell something" I said "what do you smell?" He whispered into my ear "I smell Ice Cream!" He is learning how to swim and loves it once he is in the pool. ON the way to swim lessons however he hates it. He loves cars and trucks. His favorite movie is Cars. His favorite TV shows are SpongeBob SquarePants and Backyardigans. He is such a smart little boy. He knows all of his colors and can recognize his written name. He knows lots of sign language and loves to show it off. His favorite food is Chicken Nuggets. He loves to read books and is learning to use his imagination. He loves Branka and Grandma. He wants to be a doctor or baseball player when he grows up. (Where he came up with Baseball player I'll never know. I wouldn't have been surprised at race car driver but baseball player?)



Here are a couple of pictures of him.







No comments: