Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Way Back Wednesday

I love going back through old pictures on my computer. I have them sorted by year then by month. Routinely I will go back and see what happened a year ago on this day or two years ago or three, etc. I thought this would be the perfect thing to participate in. Cheryl over at Twinfatuation hosts Way Back Wednesday
(I'm cheating a little and doing 5 picutres instead of 1)
 Dateline: April 4, 2006
Ben's Age: 5 months
This was taken at our house in Phoenix right before we moved back to California.

Dateline: April 6, 2007
Ben's Age: 1 1/2 years
Ben and his cousin Evan when we were living in the guest house in my parents backyard.

 Dateline: April 5, 2008
Ben's Age: 2 1/2 years old
Ben and his new room. We decided to move Ben into our room right before the twins were born. We figured since we only had 2 rooms it would actually be easier to have them in their own room. He loved his new room.
 Dateline: April 6, 2009
Twin's Age: 11 days shy of 1 year
Watching tv.
Dateline: April 4, 2009
Ben's Age: 4 1/2 years
Twin's Age: 13 days shy of 2 years
Easter morning. I love Ellie's expression in this picture. This is Will's first train. We started an obsession that morning lol.

1 comment:

Double the Giggles said...

Love the pic of them watching TV. So cute! Wish I could get mine to watch at least 15 minutes of something....anything! Still no interest yet. I'm sure they'll make up for it in the teenage years!