See what seems to happen with me (in almost every aspect of my life) is I find something that I totally love, I get so excited about it and I RUN WITH IT (good thing I don't LOVE scissors, I'd be in major trouble.) Then I tend to burn out and just drop it like a hot potato. I did it with:
- scrapbooking. My best friend and I scrapbooked every week for a year (at least I think it was a year) and I did 4 scrapbooks of Ben's first year. Yea 4! Then she moved and I haven't picked up a sticker, a page, a scissor, a pen or anything. Ask me how many scrapbooks I have for the twins? NONE (and there are two of them I should have twice as many books for them.) I guess I just need Alisha to move back so I can get theirs done.. (HINT, HINT)
- My organization binder. Remember this get-it-together binder? Yea, hasn't been TOUCHED in months. Ok I lied I touch it all the time. I have to so I can move it off my printer/scanner, then I move it back. The last to do list was dated July 29th and only 2 things are crossed off. Guess how much stuff I still have "to do"? Way to much!
- Weight Watchers. I did AMAZING for six months. In fact I lost 50 lbs! I'd tell you to come follow my blog http://chunkymonkeymommy.blogspot.com/ and read all about it but I haven't blogged over there since Sept either. Speaking of which I should probably go update that one too. (Don't worry I'll finish this post first then update that one.... so you probably shouldn't hold your breath on an update over there. But I'll try)
- Preschool for Ben. We did it for quite a while and he LOVED it. Then I'm not sure what happened but we stopped. We still did it once or twice but it not regularly. I think the twins got older and it just got hard to schedule it in. Thank goodness for First Baptist Preschool where he now goes three days a week and loves every minute of it. It's awesome.
- My online message boards. I was very active on them for awhile. I even kept a journal over there. Then Facebook came along and I started posting over there and I couldn't keep up.
- Sewing. Remember all these http://tiggrrl72077.blogspot.com/search/label/Sewing? Haven't touched the sewing machine in MONTHS. I want to. In fact I would love it. There just doesn't seem to be any time.
- Baby Bracelets
I've been wanting to update this blog for a while now. We've had a really busy and there is so much to talk about. Unfortunately I know me and if I try to go back and update everything I will get overwhelmed and not ever finish this post (Which is why I haven't updated in so long. I wanted to post about everything and the pile was just too high) So instead of sorting through all of it and trying to post about everything I think I will just start over.
Well not really start over, I'm not going to reintroduce myself or anything like that. But I think today will be our new starting point. So here goes....